P.E.A.C.E. has certified National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) teachers. The teen program:
- Serves up to 20 teenagers
- Serves youth 7th Grade and up
- Offers participants valuable entrepreneurial skills such as how to start and operate a small business and practical experience of selling and operating a business.
- Follows the NFTE Curriculum (Natatial Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Students participate in career development activities.
- Students go on college tours
- Students attend Professional seminars
- Students also participate in all offsite activities and Fun Friday events as the younger children
Heritage Tour Each year, youth participate in a four day Heritage Summer Tour where they have the opportunity to experience life on a slave plantation and historical museum which teaches youth about their past around the southeast region. We believe discovering our past let us know how we come to be today.