Sign up for our email newsletter to stay informed about our latest events, news and volunteer opportunities!
Did You Know?
In January 2012, the “Year of Boulevard” Initiative was launched to revitalize the corridor through crime prevention, job training, education reform, economic development and summer youth programs. The goal is to turn Boulevard into a “living laboratory for innovation,” and even a model for other cities.
The community has continued to galvanize around this revitalization strategy and our collective work has continued under the “Yo Boulevard” initiative. Operation PEACE is an integral part of this revitalization strategy and stands at the forefront when serving the youth in the community.
Through our collaboration with re:imageATL, our teens are putting their creativity to work producing short films and music videos.
- http://emaevents.co.uk/tes/?unapproved=7203 Hyatt Regency Atlanta Community Grant Award
- La Plata Bantum Beltline Boil Press Release
- http://psychicevents.uk/ OPEACE SPHERES Launch Press Release – Final
- http://jkzoo.cz/fitmin-purity-pro-psy/ Round Up at the Register at Sevananda Press Release
- Holiday Unity in the Community Press Release