We are seeking tutoring, mentoring, special events, programming assistance and administrative support volunteers.
To become a volunteer, you will go through these stages:
- Pre-register in the form below to express interest. You will be notified after you submit your form. You may be invited to attend a required orientation session on-site.
- Read the handbook to learn about our procedures, code of ethics, and obligations
- Complete the volunteer application at the orientation session.
- Undergo background check (after we have processed your application & after the orientation session).
- Receive notification. If you are approved, you will be able to schedule your volunteer days with us.
You can make a difference. Join Operation PEACE in its efforts to empower children and families through supportive skills development.
For additional information about volunteer opportunities not found in our handbook, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! A representative from Operation PEACE will contact you to begin the enrollment process within a few days of submitting the information below:
You might like to know
- We accept court-ordered community service hours.
- We accommodate high school students seeking community service hours for graduation.